Hippie Jack recommends
Bethel Inn & Suites
Here it is! You can now RESERVE YOUR CAMPSITE when you order your tickets for the Hippie Jack Music, Arts & Camping Festival. Each campsite reservation pack includes one campsite ($30 per site, NOT per camper) and one Weekend Pass ($100) and reserves that site for the entire weekend. Campsites cannot be reserved without a weekend pass. Campsites are at least 25ft wide and can accommodate multiple campers. Each ADDITIONAL camper must also purchase a $100 weekend pass or $35 day pass for each day they are camping under the "General Admission" section below, or at the festival gate on the way in.
We're very sorry but we cannot offer refunds at this time.
Children 12 and under get in free!
STEPS TO RESERVE CAMPSITES:
- On the map below, choose which camping area you would like to be in (e.g., Riverside Camping) and click the corresponding button for that camping area.
- Look at the detailed map of the camping area and choose your site. Scroll down below the map to find the specific campsite that you want to reserve.
- Change the "0" to a "1" beside the site (or sites!) you wish to reserve.
- If you would like to add additional weekend passes or day passes, choose how many at the top of the campsite list. (One weekend pass comes with each campsite)
- Once you've got all your campsites and passes selected, scroll down, click "Buy Now", and follow the directions - it's that easy!
- Start packing.